Respironics EverFlo is a long-life Stationary Oxygen Concentrator.
Philips Respironics’ compact, 31-pound EverFlo is the first ultra-quiet concentrator available at an affordable price. It has the ease of use of the popular EverFlo oxygen concentrator and adds an ultra-quiet sound level. The EverFlo has around 45 dBA level, which significantly increases patient satisfaction. Until now, most oxygen concentrators have been bulky, heavy, and require ongoing maintenance by patients and home care providers. But the 5-liter per minute EverFlo stationary concentrator has been designed with a unique set of features to lower the costs of providing oxygen therapy while maintaining ease of use for patients.
General System Information
- Dimensions: 58.4 cm H x 38.1 cm W x 24.1 cm D (23″ H x 15″ W x 9.5″ D)
- Input Frequency: 60 Hz
- Liter Flow: 0.5-5 l/min
- Outlet Pressure: 5.5 PSI
- Sound level: 45 (typical) dB
- Operating Humidity: up to 95%
- Input Voltage: 120 +/- 10% VAC
- Average Power Consumption: 350 W
- Oxygen concentration* (at 5 LPM): 93 +/- 3 %
- Weight: 14 (31) kg (lbs)
- Operating Temperature: 12°C to 32°C/55°F to 90°F
- Storage/Transport Humidity: -34°C to 71°C (-30°F to 160°F) up to 95% relative humidity
- Operating Altitude: 0 to 2286 m (0 to 7500 ft)
- Warranty: 3 year manufacturer warranty
Device operation above or outside of the specified voltage, LPM, temperature, humidity, and/or altitude values may decrease oxygen concentration levels.
** Cannula, oxygen tubing, and salter bubble bottles are sold separately.