Resmed AirFit series just introduced its latest interface called the AirFit P30i Nasal Pillow Interface.
- Top-of-the-head tube design gives patients the freedom to sleep in many positions
- AirFit P30i pillows cushion is interchangeable with AirFit N30i nasal cushion
- QuietAirTM diffused venting designed to minimise noise and disruption
- SpringFit frame is designed for fast and accurate fitting
- Only two AirFit P30i interface starter packs for easy stock management
A more natural sleep experience
ResMed AirFit P30i is designed to feel more natural, with a top-of-the-head tube design that keeps tubing out of the way and gives patients the freedom to sleep in many positions.
It also features ResMed’s QuietAirTM vent technology that gently diffuses exhaled air to minimize noise and disturbance, designed to allow patients to sleep closer to their bed partner.
Designed for a first-time fit
The SpringFit frame comes in only two sizes and is designed to adjust to different facial profiles to provide a broad range of fit. This means you spend less time on a patient setup with more fitting confidence.
Simplified ordering and inventory management
AirFit P30i has only two starter pack options; Standard with three pillow sizes, and Small with two pillow sizes. Simplifying your logistics, this limits interface-to-cushion configurations for streamlined ordering.
All CPAP interfaces are final sale due to hygienic reasons. CPAP interfaces are FDA approved medical accessories for personal use, therefore, we do not accept returns of any opened products. If you are unsure of a size, please contact us. If the interface is defective, decision for repair or replacement is made solely by the manufacturer under the manufacturer’s warranty period. Visit our Terms and Conditions page for more information.