NightBalance is a compact, easy-to-use, mask-free treatment for positional OSA. The palm-sized device is worn comfortably across your chest in a soft, adjustable strap.
NightBalance delivers gentle vibrations that prompt you to shift to your side without disturbing your sleep. It automatically adjusts the intensity of vibrations to provide the therapy you need.
- Delivers gentle vibrations that prompts you to shift onto your side without disturbing sleep
- Continuously monitors your position, prompting you to move to your side, automatically adjusts the intensity of its vibration to give you the therapy you need
- Consists of Chest strap – soft, adjustable strap with a pocket for the device
- Travel case – to protect the device and convenience when travelling
- Sensor device – small, lightweight sensor allows for easy data access
- Docking station – for charing, small enough to fit on a night table
- Wear the device across the chest with a soft adjustable strap. More comfortable than CPAP
- Gradually adjust the vibrations over a 9-night period with its unique adaptation program
- Mobile app to track your progress. Your doctor can get updated information as well.
Why use NightBalance instead of CPAP?
- Greater comfort , Easy adjustment
- More motivation – mobile app enable you to easily track your progress
- Supported by years of clinical studies