Those who have poor indoor air quality now have a solution! Clean air provides many benefits including, but not limited to:
- Peaceful, uninterrupted, high quality sleep
- Reduced Snoring
- Reduced Sneezing
- Reduced nighttime allergies and Asthma attacks
- Boosts your immune system
- Eliminates dry mouth and runny nose
The Bedroom Machine HM402 is best at filtering Dust, Microparticles, Particles (2.5PM), Mold, and Chemicals.
The Bedroom Machine™ addresses the complete spectrum of air cleaning, removing sub-micron particles, noxious gases and chemicals. Austin Air’s 360-degree intake system draws air into all sides of the The Bedroom Machine™, passing it through a 5-stage filter.
The result, more clean air delivered faster and more efficiently than any other air cleaner on the market.
A specialty air cleaner with 60 sq. ft. of medical HEPA, certified to remove 99.97% of airborne particles 0.3 microns or larger. The Bedroom Machine features 15lbs of granular carbon in addition to activated carbon cloth to better and more efficiently absorb odours and chemicals. Effectively cleans an area of 1500 sq. ft. (with average ceiling heights).
The filter included with the unit is designed to last up to 5 years of use in a residential setting.
- Dimensions: 14.5″ W x 14.5″ D x 23″ H
- Weight: 47 lbs
- Construction: 23 gauge steel housing, 23 gauge perforated steel intake, Baked on powder coat finish (no off-gassing)
- Motor: Permanent, split capacitor motor, rated for continuous high RPM, long life duty, shock absorbing motor mounts, CSA & UL approved
- Fan: Plastic centrifugal fan, Three speed control: 400 CFM on high setting, 200 CFM on medium setting, 75 CFM on low setting
- Power Rating: 120 volt
- 132 – watt, 1.3 amp power consumption on high setting
- 82 – watt, 0.71 amp power consumption on medium setting
- 56 – watt, 0.51 amp power consumption on low setting
- Sound Level: 65 Db at high speed, 55 Db at medium speed, Lower than 40 Db at low speed
- Filter Assembly:
- Dimensions: 13.5 in. diameter, 14.5 in. height
- Permafilt™ pre-filter
- 15 lbs activated carbon zeolite blend (ten to one ratio)
- 60 square feet True Medical HEPA grade filter medium
- HEGA Carbon Cloth (High Efficiency Gas Arrestance)
- Metal end caps with foam sealing gaskets top and bottom
- Total weight of 23 lbs
- Warranty: 5 years