Those who have poor indoor air quality now have a solution! Clean air provides many benefits including, but not limited to:
- Better Sleep
- Reduced Snoring
- Reduced Sneezing
- Reduced nighttime allergies and Asthma attacks
- Boosts your immune system
- Eliminates dry mouth and runny nose
The HealthMate HM400 is best at filtering Dust, Microparticles, Particles (2.5PM), and Pollen.
Specialty air purifier with 60 sq. ft. of medical HEPA (rated MERV-17), certified to remove 99.97% of airborne particles 0.3 microns and larger, ideal for improving indoor air quality in areas with poor air conditions.
Contains 15 pounds of granular carbon and zeolite for the adsorption of odors, gasses and chemicals found in smoke. Effectively cleans an area of 1500 sq. ft. (with average ceiling heights).
The filter included with the unit is designed to last up to 5 years of use in a residential setting.
- Dimensions: 14.5″ W x 14.5″ D x 23″ H
- Weight: 47 lbs
- Construction: 23 gauge steel housing, 23 gauge perforated steel intake, Easy roll casters (standard), Baked on powder coat finish (no off-gassing)
- Motor: Permanent, split capacitor motor, rated for continuous high RPM, long life duty, shock absorbing motor mounts, CSA & UL approved
- Fan: Plastic centrifugal fan, Three speed control: 400 CFM on high setting, 200 CFM on medium setting, 75 CFM on low setting
- Power Rating: 120 volt
- 132 – watt, 1.3 amp power consumption on high setting
- 82 – watt, 0.71 amp power consumption on medium setting
- 56 – watt, 0.51 amp power consumption on low setting
- Sound Level: 65 Db at high speed, 55 Db at medium speed, Lower than 40 Db at low speed
- Filter Assembly:
- Dimensions: 13.5 in. diameter, 14.5 in. height
- Permafilt™ pre-filter
- 15 lbs activated carbon zeolite blend (ten to one ratio)
- 60 square feet True Medical HEPA grade filter medium (MERV-17 rating)
- Metal end caps with foam sealing gaskets top and bottom
- Total weight of 23 lbs